Leading the way in the North Easts street food culture, Posh Street Food is a concept which brings restaurant quality cuisine to casual dining. With a cult-like following this gastronomic brainchild was created by Chef Matei Baran as seen on BBCs smash hit series MasterChef.
Its grilled chicken kebabs, cured & slow braised belly pork, pan fried Halloumi with side orders of seasoned fries, Asian slaw and handmade flat breads has earned its extensive fan base.
- Chicken Kebabs – Tandoori spiced chicken strips, tandoori yoghurt, tikka seasoned fries, roasted peppers, grated cheese, fresh chillies and coriander
- Halloumi Kebabs -Fried halloumi, haris yoghurt, roasted peppers, smoked paprika fries, fresh herbs
- Belly Pork – Cured & slow braised belly pork with a sweet and sour glaze, asian slaw, sesame seeds, crackling and seasoned fries
- The King Kebab Burger – Honey mustard mayo, prime beef burger, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, fried onion, mushrooms, fried egg and chipolata
- Kofta Kebab – Lamb kofta, mint yoghurt, feta, pomegranate and fries
Check our posh-pop up events for up and coming dates in a location near you.
To book PoshStreetFood for your next event please contact us at email@example.com
For posh street food allergies please CLICK HERE.
For posh brunch allergies please CLICK HERE.